Thread: Northwest Wild Country Site

1. Thumbs up Northwest Wild Country Site

Hey this is where Duane is hanging out now after the success of the show Wanted Adventure Host he was on. I know some of the other guys over there as well. Joel and crew run a tight ship in the Seattle and tri citys area. They also have a selection of videos and articles much like our site that you can pick up tips and expert advice from. These guys are friends of mine so check them out please (*_*)

http://www.nwwildcountry.com/
    Chinook SSSF ><,> Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal : )

"If im going to sit in a bath tub in the winter, im going to make sure it's the one inside my house : )"

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain

Thanks for the Support Matt, I really appreciate it...

Also don't forget you can see the Radio Show Live on TV, every Saturday morning 06:00-08:00 on Comcast SportsNet, Channel 37 in your area...

FireFish...
    Last edited by FireFish; 10-09-2010 at 06:02 PM.
    My Hobbie is my Obsession...

RollinontheRvr Guest

I caught it the weekend before last...it was pretty good. Duane you looked hot with that radio gear on...

4. Default

ive got all of the pod casts i listened to a baitlab segment with duane on it the other day i wish we had the show on the radio down here

RollinontheRvr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by salmonsteelheadsam View Post
    ive got all of the pod casts i listened to a baitlab segment with duane on it the other day i wish we had the show on the radio down here

I can get you hooked up with cable so you can watch it or even record it to watch later...

Dave is my Oregon Based ComCast Cable Dealer... All you Fish Junkie Information Seeking Addicts, get hooked up with cable and tune in every Saturday....

FireFish...
    My Hobbie is my Obsession...

This morning was Duane's egg curing demonstration. Was pretty cool.Wonder if they will ever get the red off of that desktop in the studio? I like the show, I watch it whenever I'm not fishing saturday mornings.
    -Ken

Two fish swim into a concrete wall... One looks to the other and says " Dam!"