Thread: Hamfish Photo's

Default Hamfish Photo's

Ok you guys got me going through my albums. I have a few photo's that I am proud or fond of. Here are a few. Some are well done and others just fun to me.

The first one is a fork in the road! It makes me laugh everytime I look at it. One day my best friend and I were walking down the road to the fishing hole and we came upon the fork and I made us stop and decide which way we were going to go at the "fork in the road" You had to be there but you get the idea. That fork stayed there for several years!

Next is just a good day on the beach! I sure do miss living over there and look forward to the day I can return on a permanent basis.

Here is another reason to love the beach! The Peter Iredale at low tide.

Oh yeah more beachy scene's. A Christmas Sunset in Cannon Beach.

and this one just makes me smile as I am a pretty patriotic guy and I took this photo at the capitol bulding during a rally to support our troops.

I hope you liked them.

hamfish
    If we would all concentrate on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles!

I like them all! But the fork in the road is classic!

Nice pics! You got me hungry for some razors now.....
    NW Steelheaders - Sandy River Chapter

eh! nice pics ham : ) Love the girl with flag shot. So naturaly unposed, like in time magazine..
    C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2017"~<)))><

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain

I'm thinking the same thing as OregonSportsman.
    I would have left the fork also, that's pretty funny.
    "Chuck Norris talks in the fourth person"

Quote Originally Posted by Chinook SSSF View Post
    eh! nice pics ham : ) Love the girl with flag shot. So naturaly unposed, like in time magazine..
    She was riding on her mom's shoulders and before I cropped her out of the picture it was not very interesting, but the picture became much more after just a little crop.

If we would all concentrate on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles!