Thread: Paws to Freedom Website Reconstruction

Default Paws to Freedom Website Reconstruction

I have been involved in Paws to Freedom Service Dog organization for years now. Their mission is to provide and facilitate safe continuing-education opportunities and activities for people with disabilities who are partnered with working service dogs or service-dogs-in-training. Workshops, events, and activities in the community provide opportunities wherein the handlers AND the service dogs are set up for success!

Within the yrs I've been involved with PTF I have learned an abundance of knowledge about dog training/service dogs and how to train my very own service dog. Maverick, who is now 5 and I am very grateful to have him each and every day. We have created a inseparable bond and I cannot thank Mara and Paws to Freedom enough. Every day maverick is there to help me if I drop something, open close doors, get things out of reach and be a companion if I'm down. I'm very passionate about service dogs and as a thank you I have recreated the Paws to Freedom site.

Check out the newly created website here!

ANYONE WHO MENTIONS PAWS TO FREEDOM WILL GET 10% OFF FUTURE WEBSITE PACKAGES THROUGH GOLDEN STONE WEB DESIGN!

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Goldenstone; 04-11-2011 at 02:28 PM.