Have you been thinking about that site you want built. Does your current site need a face lift than now's the time! Thats right folks, since you are a member of this fabulous community you can take $100 off a package of your choice. We have several packages to suit everyones needs so check out our site and see how we can help you! Sale ends May 1st 2009

http://www.goldenstonewebdesign.com/...portfolio.html

http://www.goldenstonewebdesign.com/...webdesign.html

Heres what some have said about our work:

Christina with Golden Stone Web Design was such a big help to me as I started on the venture to have a web site built. I had not ever attempted to have a site created. The thought of it was overwhelming to me. Christina walked me through step by step and was very patient with my lack of knowledge on the process. I believe that with her knowledge, hard working nature and attention to detail, she was able to produce a product that is far superior to the competition. Not only do I believe the site is created with better quality, It was also considerably more economical than her competition by far. Most of all, her drive and authentic concern to put out the best site for her client shows she truly does her best not just for her self but for her client.

~Mariah Linden of Bella Wellness Center

“Christina designed a logo for my company and upgraded the company website. I appreciated her attention to detail and desire to get to know my business so she could design something that worked. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. "

~Paul See, Owner, Rehabilitation Consultants

I think my words were "Totally Fabulous" when I first saw the home page that Christina and Matthew had designed for my web site. As an artist I had specific ideas of how I wanted the site to be set up. Three weeks, one meeting and a bunch of emails later, my new web site was on line. Great work Golden Stone Web Design.

~Phil Roberts (Artist)
PhillipRobertsArt.com

"Working with Goldenstone Web Design was a complete pleasure from start to finish. Goldenstone used the most advanced and innovative web design applications available, to set my website apart from my competition.They were very personable and accomodating from the beginning,an absolute pleasure to do business with. I am very fortunate to have found a web design company that designed a site that receives compliments daily.I highly recommend GoldenStone Web Design to any business that is looking to have a professional website designed."

~Chris Nordling