Thread: Holiday & New Years sale! Web Design!

Thumbs up Holiday & New Years sale! Web Design!

If you are considering a new web site this coming year or perhaps upgrading the one you already have, we are running a great sale right now! We are offering 35% off of our normaly low web package prices! Also 35% off site upgrades packages. December 1st through February 1st!

--~~~>>>VIEW OUR PORTFOLIO HERE PLEASE!<<<~~~--

Contact info: sales@goldenstonewebdesign.com

or call 971-255-2318 now!

Looking for a site for your small business? Please take a look at some of our work on our portfolio, and yes of course, we own and operate the SSSF community!

We specialize in creating web sites based on your small business and outdoor service needs. Why miss this chance to start the new year out with web presence for your venture? Call today, tell us about your plans and your needs. Your web master Christina Bombkowski has over 6 years experience working with clients in the outdoor industry. Associates degree in computer sciences specializing in web developtment. See what our clients have to say! Outdoor Client Testamonials

Contact info: sales@goldenstonewebdesign.com

or call 971-255-2318

You can also send an IM on the forum.
    C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2017"~<)))><

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain

Hey! Only 30 days left to take advantage of this great sale! If you are serious about web presence for your business this new year give us a call : ) 35% off now!
    C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2017"~<)))><

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain