Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: What are you watching?

Yea, all fun stuff guys... I seen a lot of Cat & Carp's videos, he's not half bad. This is the video I told you about Ken.. One Trick Ponies. This is filmed just North of Salem MA. in and around Plum Island Sound and off the rocks at Gloucester. Some of these fish are huge..

C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain

Was talking to a guy in one of my classes from CA, supposed to be a lot of fun to fish those down there.
    "Chuck Norris talks in the fourth person"

Quote Originally Posted by Chinook Winterwolf View Post
    Yea, all fun stuff guys... I seen a lot of Cat & Carp's videos, he's not half bad. This is the video I told you about Ken.. One Trick Ponies. This is filmed just North of Salem MA. in and around Plum Island Sound and off the rocks at Gloucester. Some of these fish are huge..

@11:59 That ain't no Striper! lol There is a lot of great footage and music in this clip. surf casting from a rock must be Badass! My Striper experience is all in lakes and rivers. I'd really like to give it a try...
    -Ken

Two fish swim into a concrete wall... One looks to the other and says " Dam!"

There is a lot of river estuary shots in that to. The calm water and sunset shots.

Now for some Ola metal..

C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain