Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wet, stinkin' dogs!

They are all great photos and dude is very talented.. It's just a great idea.... I think I saw these a few days ago...Didn't know it was one of your buddies.
    -Ken

Two fish swim into a concrete wall... One looks to the other and says " Dam!"

Blog Entries

Yeah! I saw the one with just the dog's snout in the water a little while back, but didnt ever think of it again!

He lived in LA most of his childhood, but his legal guardians, which were his aunt, and uncle, or grandparents, lived down the "hill" from me at a church. I met him after I crashed on my bike, and his older brother carried me to my parents house, cuz I thought I broke my leg or something. I was crying like a... Little kid! Hahaha! But after that, I saw him every summer, and a few times during the school year. But he usually had this old FujiFilm 35mm unit when we would go out in the woods, or slide down this mud hill, called "Icky-Doo-Doo." Lame, but we were kids! Surprised the bears never pojked their heads in to see what the hell we were doin! But the pics were never lame... He was always going to great lengths to hang over certain streams, or drifts, and get very cool pictures, of just the water! It sucked, we couldnt ever know what they looked like until his brother got around to developing it. But we were pretty impressed for about 10 seconds, then our minds were in outer space again... High energy little turds, but the crew of squirts in SE AK, and NW Seattle were fun dudes in my first dozen years or so.
    Dinger Jigs
    Lamiglas
    Costa Del Mar

Hostess OG Pro-Staff
    B-Squad!
    Yes, they eat eggs... No. You're WRONG!!!

Hey Ian, I was just on CNN and I saw your friend's work. pretty cool! http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/living...html?hpt=hp_c3

I'm so glad someone posted on this cause I missed it back in April. I saw a little clip of him last week on a news show and that guy is amazing.
    fishing is a family thing and crabbing and camping and...

Man that great! Amazing how the simplest ideas can pay off so great. Thanks for sharing and congrates to your bro for following his passion to what I'm sure will be a nice pay day.

Very nice, those are some of the funniest 'bare tooth' dog pics. Should be kinda scary but really funny. Excellent idea! The camera is great for taking shots you'll never normaly see.

me and my wife enjoyed those

Blog Entries

Dang! I had no idea! Thanks for the update Lane. I havent talked to Seth in a few months now, or really been able to look at anything requiring decent bandwidth. I just got my computer shipped up to me the other day, so its easier to look at links like that. thanks again dude, good to see he is still doing well!
    Dinger Jigs
    Lamiglas
    Costa Del Mar

Hostess OG Pro-Staff
    B-Squad!
    Yes, they eat eggs... No. You're WRONG!!!

Very cool and funny photos.
    If we would all concentrate on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles!

those are some of the coolest pictures...very good work...