Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleaned the dust of my spinner making stuff tonight...

In one context I suppose - OR;

1) You have higher standards than others, and expect the same, therefor wouldn't expect such a wide range of error in parts.

2) Yeah, still gotta stand by that second part. Fishermen make us all scratch our heads sometimes, and people that work in the fishing industry are no different. If you read some of the comment trails on the facebook fishing pages, you essentially lose brain cells as you go just for having read them.

"Chuck Norris talks in the fourth person"

^ That's funny right there...maybe reading all the dimwitted comments around the web have done damage, that I've never realized was happening. Although I think my high school years are more likely the culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Such an attitude! You just managed to insult machinists, fishermen and manufacturers!!
    HAHA! do not mess with confidence! :P
    C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2017"~<)))><

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain

I'm thinking of twisting some spinners soon. Any of suggestions on color patterns, good blades to start with, sizes, etc. I'd like to buy one size to start with. Say #4 and just can't decide what to begin with.

This might help
    "Carpe Pisces"

Note to self... When you get down to about 10 spinners... Order more components.. lol. I'll be a spinner twistin' fool once I get my grubby hands on my component order..
    -Ken

Two fish swim into a concrete wall... One looks to the other and says " Dam!"

Lastcast, start with #4 French blades, and from there you can either build bell body (blue fox) type spinners, or traditional heavier body spinners. #4's are the most versatile year round.

Brass on Brass, and for variety some green, orange and pink tape on the back of the blades.
    matte silver blade and black or blue or red bodies works well also.
    "Chuck Norris talks in the fourth person"

Perfect, I'll give it a shot. I saw your video so I think I can succeed with this.