Thread: Bass Fishing Videos!

Cool Bass Fishing Videos!

My name is Shane and I'm a fishing addict. I fish for it all, I don't discriminate against any of the fishes in world. Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, Bass, Kokanee, pan fish, ocean fish, if it bites my offerings they'll tickle my fancy. About 5 weeks ago i bought a kodak play sport camcorder for 80 bucks, its a sweet little camera. It's water proof, shock proof, and dust proof. So lately iv been making fishing videos, ill post the bass ones since they've been my favorite ones so far. Let me know what yall think? Enjoy!

Visit my fishing blog for lots of photos from my trips

I guess your only allowed to have one video per post so here's the others! Tight Lines!

And the last one for now. Ill add more to the thread once I get some more good footage. Thanks for watching and tight lines!!!!

Well I dont know if you guys enjoy bass fishing or not but ill post another bass video! lol

I had fun watching your videos! Thanks for posting
    "Carpe Pisces"

Cool, glad you liked them! Here's a carp fishing video i put together earlier today.

Blog Entries

Dude, these are some sweet videos! Our lakes/warmwater thread has been a bit dead recently, thanks for throwing these up here. Keep them coming!
    Teddy Wise - Senior Moderator, NWFI

http://therealwiseone.blogspot.com/

OSU Class of 2013 - Go Beavs
    B.S. in Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences
    Fisheries Technician with WDFW

"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope." ~ John Buchan

Death is Certain - Fishing is Not

almost made me want to go bass fishing... but I floated the Kalama instead, nice work shane!

Quote Originally Posted by halibuthitman View Post
    almost made me want to go bass fishing... but I floated the Kalama instead, nice work shane!
    HAHA! I'm aching to harass the local ditch pickles, just waiting for the willy to get into shape.