Thread: Expedition? Yes please.

Default Expedition? Yes please.

Blog Entries

That looks really cool, and sounds like a fun thing to do!
    Thanks for sharing
    www.fishoregon.blogspot.com

“Many of us would probably be better fishermen if we did not spend so much time watching and waiting for the world to become perfect”
    ― Norman Maclean,

That looks like its really well put together. Good soundtrack and lots of adventure. I used to do stuff like that when I was surfing and climbing. Getting a little old for it now. I still enjoy a river trip but I don't want to spend that much time digging a truck out of the mud in tropical heat. Actually even not in tropical heat.

Sure would like to catch a tarpon some day. Looks like hooking into a rocket.

Yeah and this is just one of their expeditions, these are the same guys from the Trout Bums and Metalhead. They split with AEG and are now teamed up with Costa and are going to fish all 7 continents.

When you watch a good trailer like that you realize how important quality editing, cinematography, and soundtrack are to a good production. There isn't much really good stuff out there like that about fishing but that one looks really interesting.

The word epic doesn't even come close; I would love to have an adventure like this!

My obsession is my passion, my passion is my life!