Thread: AK Trip Preview

Default AK Trip Preview

More to come...
    Last edited by meluvtrout; 08-11-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Flymstr Guest

Default HUH

When were you in AK.???

Were you up there with Mike?

More! More! More! Passes the time at work for me at least.

There isn't much for pictures because the camera got lost on day two, then I found it when we were packing to go home.
    The one and only vid/pic above was one of the darkest we caught but they ALL had sea lice. We had several quad hookups for the four of us and probably landed 150 fish that afternoon. A week earlier when my brother and I went to this spot they were all bright and we got about 50 each that morning.
    We were stripping the pink hologram explode and a pink/purple bunny leech with hologram flash.

Quote Originally Posted by mikebraun View Post
    There isn't much for pictures because the camera got lost on day two, then I found it when we were packing to go home.
    The one and only vid/pic above was one of the darkest we caught but they ALL had sea lice. We had several quad hookups for the four of us and probably landed 150 fish that afternoon. A week earlier when my brother and I went to this spot they were all bright and we got about 50 each that morning.
    We were stripping the pink hologram explode and a pink/purple bunny leech with hologram flash.
    Good thing I had the iphone with me. At least we got a few pics and videos...