Thread: Thankful for NWFI?

Default Thankful for NWFI?

Hey NWFIers!
    NWFI was created in 2006 with great passion for fishing in the pacific northwest. We created it so enthusiastic anglers, new and old, would have a fun worry free place to share ideas, photos, videos and knowledge with alike anglers. Overall we have been more than successful in reaching our goal. In order to keep on going strong we could use some help from the community members. If you enjoy NWFI and what it has to offer please consider making a donation by clicking the donate button from the top menu. This will allow you to make a donation through paypal (no account is necessary)
    With your donation
    Hosting will be paid so the website has a home
    Upgrades for the software will be made
    Maintenance on the site will be done
    Advertising to expand the community will be bought
    We appreciate all donations however small or large they are. You have made the community what it is today and we are thankful for taking this enthusiastic journey with us. We hope you will continue with us and keep on exploring for great knowledge of fishing and hunting in the places we know and love.
    Thank you all for making NWFI a great community filled with an abundance of knowledge and experiences!
    ~ The NWFI Team
    Last edited by KingSalmon Admin; 08-05-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks for all your work on the site.
    Last edited by fisch; 11-06-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fisch View Post
    Thanks for all your work on the site.
    Thank you for your generous support ^ We are certainly glad that the community has made it this far. When we started the SSSF web forum another well known fishing forum had been alive for 7 years. Now we are approaching that same imaginary mark. Glad we are still here to help and strengthen our angling community.

I also must admit I could not have done this without the help of our super .♥*`*♥.NWFI Web Ninja! .♥*`*♥ "Goldenstone"
    C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2017"~<)))><

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain

Today I give thanks to SSSF. Specially the people who made it and who actively participate here. I found many great people. on this site.

YAY! happy thanksgiving
    C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2017"~<)))><

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain