Thread: lakes

Blog Entries

Default lakes

I want to do some trout fishing but I don't drive so my ? is dose anybody know what bus lines travel close lakes I live in Gresham willing to ride my bike if its not far of a ride lol any and all info will help thanks
    Happy fishing

Mt. Hood pond at Mt. Hood Community College, Salish Pond near 207th. and Glisan and Blue Lake Park near 223rd and Marine drive.. Just to name a few... You should be able to get to those on a bicycle
    -Ken

Two fish swim into a concrete wall... One looks to the other and says " Dam!"

Blog Entries

Those are some great options. To maximize your success, check out the 2014 trout stocking schedule and try to hit those lakes within a week of being stocked. Some great fishing can be had! Some of those lakes ought to have some great warmwater fishing as well later in the spring / summer.
    Teddy Wise - Senior Moderator, NWFI

http://therealwiseone.blogspot.com/

OSU Class of 2013 - Go Beavs
    B.S. in Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences
    Fisheries Technician with WDFW

"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope." ~ John Buchan

Death is Certain - Fishing is Not

We got a 9.8lbs fish out of mt hood community college pond earlier this year, it's best when they first stock it, after that fish for them like you would steelhead.

The #20 bus will take you to Mt Hood Community College
    -Ken

Two fish swim into a concrete wall... One looks to the other and says " Dam!"