Thread: Alumaweld Super Vee 17ft with Center Console

Default Alumaweld Super Vee 17ft with Center Console

For sale: 14.5k OBO (price for members is better)

Wife says I have to sell asap, ready to deal. Very clean Alumaweld super vee 17ft. 1993 6 degree hull. 1999 Mercury 2 stroke 150 prop with auto tilt. Hrs unknown but low. Runs smooth and very very fast, recently tuned and brand new lower unit with 2 1/2 years on warranty remaining, aftermarket stainless prop. 1996 2 stroke Johnson 15hp kicker electric start, purrs like a kitten and serviced regularly and recently. Upgraded stainless lower unit bolts. 2 batteries, full under rail blue led lighting. 6 rod holders. Decent fish finder, king trailer with internal lube system. 2 captains seats plus 2 more for parts and 2 bench seats. net holder and 3 rod tubes on console. Meticulously maintained and garaged. Bimini half top In great condition. Brand new bilge pump and plenty of new or upgraded wiring. Beautiful inside and out, extremely reliable and a fishing machine. make me an offer.

ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT abeallison (at) yahoo.com

Last edited by fisch; 09-16-2015 at 11:44 AM.

New Price. THis is Abe's boat and I'm posting this for him. You won't find better maintained boat.

How fast does he need to get rid of it? I'm in the middle of buying a house, should close Oct. 1. Then I need a boat to stick on the side of it......
    NW Steelheaders - Sandy River Chapter

Boat is gone.