Thread: #baitlab-carp

Thumbs up #baitlab-carp

TWO (2) of their favorites. Corn bread and strawberry vanilla. These are food grade, you could eat them. The trick to the perfect boilies at home is lots of egg and do not over cook. 1:30 boil time tops.

C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2017"~<)))><

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain

They look fantastic! What is the powdery substance? Soy flower? Or something to keep them from sticking together. Looks awesome.
    Last edited by spactrukn; 09-04-2016 at 08:06 PM.
    -Ken

Two fish swim into a concrete wall... One looks to the other and says " Dam!"

thanks Ken

Golden Stone Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by spactrukn View Post
    They look fantastic! What is the powdery substance? Soy flower? Or something to keep them from sticking together. Looks awesome.
    Yes after I cut them, I put a lil "any" flour that your using on them so I can transfer them to boiling water without sticking to each other. These guys are made with semolina, corn, and white unbleached fours and a little corn meal for texture. I am always trying to get a softer boilie, more comparable to a catfish pellet, but its tricky. the longer you skin them in a boil, the harder they get. these had only 1:30 boil time, starting with a softer then usual dough. If any members would like the recipe I can give it to you, just let me know Gonna try these out today! rain or shine ...

Willamette Candy Corn ~<)))><

Golden Stone Web Design

I'd like to get that recipe if you don't mind. Do they sink or float? Just wondering because one of the spots I was fishing the other day would likely fish best with a float.
    -Ken

SO these are about 25mm to 35mm hand made tuna boilies annnnnnnd I got this bottle of Squid brand "Fish Sauce" which is fermented anchovy extract annnnnnd I am wondering if anyone besides me thinks sturgeon would eat this? Just planning ahead for the coming Winter >--^===^=((((0>,

Golden Stone Web Design

Sturgeon, Catfish and I'm pretty sure they would work on a Spin Glo plunking rig for Springers as well... (Spawn sac material to hold them on the hook)
    -Ken

yea haha, right. These are a bit heavy though, kind of like food rocks lol..... That was the idea though, a boilie that could catch sturgeon and cats.

Golden Stone Web Design

They look great! Surely have all the right flavors. Kinda look like Wasabi coated cashews.
    -Ken