Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EC canyon posted for permit only

The word is "sheeple"
    C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2017"~<)))><

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain

I agree... Don't give in. There are fish in other canyons.
    -Ken

Two fish swim into a concrete wall... One looks to the other and says " Dam!"

OK Honestly? I have fished all sections of the creek at some point. I have fished for years at the hatchery when I had a friend there. I have walked all the way down through the canyon a few times to snuffin bridge. Fished all of the OFC waters at one time or another as well. If you want a long walk in and a long walk back out carrying fish then the canyon is for you. I like some of the other water much better tbh well below the canyon. What you might lack in shear numbers by fishing below will be made up for by bright quality of fish. I have also had those magic 10+ fish days down there too! So this would be asking me to pay 50 bucks to hike in to a rough area and work my ass off getting limits of fish back out. Yet I can drive to Eagle fern park after a rain and find a couple of nice fish to catch and eat. ALL of the pics I posted so far this fall were below the bridge at the top end of Eagle Fern park. You fish at the hatchery enough years you realize its shooting a lot of dark fish in a barrel. High numbers, low experience level. Please don't feel that the creek has been taken away from you..... I assure you it hasn't effected my life any. If anything I am way better off now that I search and work for my fish and good days ><,>

Golden Stone Web Design

Very good points.

A member here was talking to me through text that he was going to try and purchase multiple permits to further lessen the number of people up there. Not sure if he looked into that or not or if they are even willing to do that.

I liked taking a jar of eggs up there and shooting fish in a barrel occasionally, but it has been a couple years since I've done it.
    "Chuck Norris talks in the fourth person"

Couldn't imagine someone who knows how to fish needing to do something like that. More so if they already had hatchery access.
    Last edited by Chinook Winterwolf; 09-27-2016 at 03:23 PM. Reason: keeping my opinion to myself thank you

Golden Stone Web Design