Thread: Nash history of custom carp baits video ><,>

Thumbs up Nash history of custom carp baits video ><,>

This video has some great info on carp rigging and theory. I love the way Alan Blair approaches carp fishing. A more hit and run method that is very practical for Oregon fishing. Most of the pros on youtube you see will bait an area for days on end building on a sight. Not a good idea for us since chumming is not legal in Oregon. Some absolute pigs shown in this video as well... Also on a side note Alan Blair's Urban Banks series was really cool to watch but much more lengthy.

C. Winterwolf ><,> NWFI Community Director <,><

Golden Stone Web Design

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2017"~<)))><

One t0 MaNy cArp's 0n tHe braIn "2016"~<)))><

Fighting over the fish will only serve to divert us from our common goal ><,>

"The more I see the less I know" Anthony Bourdain

Golden Stone Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by Chinook Winterwolf View Post
    This video has some great info on carp rigging and theory. I love the way Alan Blair approaches carp fishing. A more hit and run method that is very practical for Oregon fishing. Most of the pros on youtube you see will bait an area for days on end building on a sight. Not a good idea for us since chumming is not legal in Oregon. Some absolute pigs shown in this video as well... Also on a side note Alan Blair's Urban Banks series was really cool to watch but much more lengthy.

Great video. I tried a store locator search from their website... No stores within 100 miles of me.
    -Ken

Two fish swim into a concrete wall... One looks to the other and says " Dam!"

LoL, yea they are U.K.... You can get "some": of the noted baits at Carpkit in Canada and BigCarpTackle in the U.S.A. and also on ebay. There are several good brands of boilies. Nash, Mainline, and C.C. Moore are all good.

Golden Stone Web Design

Thanks for the info CW. I'll check it out.
    -Ken

Two fish swim into a concrete wall... One looks to the other and says " Dam!"

This is NUTS. I caught some 30+ lb carp on corn I picked from the field and boiled it in the water over a camp fire...

Fishermen all seem to be somewhat nuts! If you only rely on corn...how much you'll miss!
    I can remember my dad (who incidentally was a very "no nonsense guy") putting together some pretty complex carp bait back in the 1960's.
    What fun this type of fishing can be!!
    "Carpe Pisces"

Some times they seem to only want the popup baits, even if its marshmallow and corn. I have witnessed the difference first hand on several occasions. Sometimes all it takes is corn or bread, sometimes it takes just a tweak more... Glad I know what that more often is!

Golden Stone Web Design