I would like to tell you all a bit more about one of our major behind the scenes SSSF sponsors, Christina, Golden Stone Web Design. She designed a good majority of the SSSF network and together we have been working and improving the site's within the network for several years now. She is our SSSF web master and without her it would not be possible for me to share all of this with all of you. Christina is a talented & educated outdoor & small business web designer whom has an associates degree in computer science from MT Hood Community college and has been designing web sites now for over 5 years. In addition to the SSSF network she has made many great web sites for folks in the fishing and outdoor industry you may already know. I think she is kind of the quiet type so IM going to show off a bit of her work for her because I think she deserves a bit of recognition for a good part of the communities construction and has never been properly introduced. I also think you may actually enjoy checking out some of her work, she does a very nice job on all of her outdoor oriented designs. She loves to go fishing as long as she does not have to get up to early and so far she has caught trout, sturgeon, bass, panfish and carp. She is hoping to catch her first salmon this fall when the silvers arrive a little closer to home.

Christina with the biggest & baddest fish she has ever landed & released!!!

Christina's web site Golden Stone Web Design

Some of Christina's recent web design work
Tripple Threat Salmon Egg's
Chris Nordling's Guide Service
David Johnson Fishing
Ed Fast River Adventure's
Togiak Lodge Alaska
Canby Fire Dept, Canby Oregon

She has constructed web sites for outstanding Portland area artist's such as
Art of Mark Bishop
Phillip Roberts Art

She can also design web sites for small business, disability and animal oriented ventures
Rehabilitation Consultants LLC
Bella Wellness Center
Pacific Ghost Productions

If your looking for a web site I hope you will consider talking to her about what you have in mind. She has never had an unhappy customer and her rates are so very reasonable! I am very proud to have her as the driving force behind the SSSF Network....Just look at what these people had to say about her personality and her work...

.......her testimonials speak for themselves....

“Christina is the ideal service provider for web design and hosting. She provides great value with great results. When we send her edits for our web she generally has it completed within 10 minutes - which is unheard of. Christina understands her customers need and constantly strives to support their businesses image. Without a doubt - I would refer Christina to any small business; over and over again.”

~Kedma Ough~
avitabiz.com

Christina is definitely one of the best website designers in the world. Her sense of color and
knowledge of computer animation is excellent. I love what she did and continues to do on my
website, as she continues to update it. The movement and motion she put on my website is amazing. I highly recomend her to anyone is searching for someone on with world class skills and abilities. Continued thanks Christina.

~Mark Bishop~
Professional Artist
Art of Mark Bishop

"Working with Goldenstone Web Design was a complete pleasure from start to finish. Goldenstone used the most advanced and innovative web design applications available, to set my website apart from my competition.They were very personable and accomodating from the beginning,an absolute pleasure to do business with. I am very fortunate to have found a web design company that designed a site that receives compliments daily.I highly recommend GoldenStone Web Design to any business that is looking to have a professional website designed."

~Chris Nordling~
Chris Nordling's Guide Service

Canby Fire District would like to offer a big thank you to Golden Stone Web Design, Pacific Ghost Productions, and of course the skills and patience of webmaster Christina Dombkowski for the dedicated professionalism and service in creating our new web site. Christina’s creativity and eye for design transformed our Fire District’s digital presence from a ho-hum static web site to a “Wow” active media and information center.

We have had our new and improved web site up and running for nearly a year. During this time we have received many positive comments about the content, the layout, and the eye appealing elements. Our employees, our volunteer groups, and our citizens at large have all mentioned the improvements, many claiming that it’s the best fire department web site they have ever seen. Also, just recently the Canby Area Chamber of Commerce http://www.canbyareachamber.org added a link on their home page, sharing “We just love looking at your web page. Sometimes we just open the home page to watch the video or look at the photos.”

In these tough economic times, a public agency has to be as careful with the dollar as possible. Golden Stone’s rates were very fair, with no hidden or hard to determine costs. As we continue to add elements and features to our site we are continually pleased with both the “We can do that” attitude and the realistic pricing. Golden Stone is truly a custom, customer driven, customer oriented, web design company.

Canby Fire District’s mission of serving its citizens and its internal customers is the backbone of what we do. Having a user friendly, easily updateable, eye appealing web site not only satisfies our needs today, but serves as the foundation for our digital presence in the future. We consider Golden Stone Web Design an important part of our team as we navigate through the electronically driven future.

Respectfully,

~Troy Buzalsky~
Division Chief – Fire Marshal

Canby Fire Dist. 62